Tuesday 8 November 2011

JOLOFF RICE




JOLOFF RICE
Joloff rice is a Western African dish.It often disputed that Joloff rice is a Ghanaian,Nigerian or Senegalese dish.
Apparently,The Wolof Tribe from Senegal named it after their tribe.I Love cooking different types of food.I Love international cooking.This means when I remake different types of food from across the world,In my tiny Australian Kitchen.These are some pictures of my variations.
Joloff rice consists of the following Ingredients.
These are the basic ingredients I used

  • Tomatoes
  • Tomato paste
  • Onions
  • Tinned Mackerel
  • Corned Beef
  • Spices
  • Beef stock cubes or Maggi
  • Rice
  • Salt
  • Spices 
You can add whatever you please.If anyone would like the recipe.Let me know I would be happy to post it.

Joloff Rice with Vegatables


Joloff rice with Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment