Thursday 13 October 2011

Natural Hair is Beautiful

 
Check out that  AFRO PUFF:)
So I love natural hair It's just beautiful
I'm soo bad at blogging it's terrible.
I love creativity..It's the outlet of the mind being unleashed
Here is colouring I did...I love embracing my inner child.Speaking of creativity here is a 

 poem I wrote called 
I love my HAIR

I love my hair
she’s just the way I like it.
Beautiful and sensual.
I had  many dilemmas with you my love.
But I wouldn’t trade you for anything.
Your curls like the waves on Bondi beach.
Your glistening shimmer like the sun
your texture unlike no other.
You are a part of me.
I’m tired of the cream crack.
Making me cringe in my seat.
The putrid smell of toxins and contagions engulfing my nostrils.
Compelling me to cough, cry and constantly saying”Ouch”
Making your  insides blemished and stained.
Your curvy structure now rigid and tamed.
You cannot blame me for this vemon has been injected into my soul since my childhood.
I don’t not blame my mother brainwashed by the encompassing doctrine implanted into  the “black society”
To not Accept the god given gift of KINKY HAIR
I knew she wanted the best for me and hated maintaining my eccentric  hair.
But Now I have discovered Adanna,That is her name.
The pride my father and ancestors have been talking of since my birth.
The Pride that makes me wants to nurture and care you everyday.
After years of searching It’s safe to say, I have found a friend.
Who I would like to stay.
Your are mine and I’m determined to keep you till the end of time. MAAME Afrique.

No comments:

Post a Comment